Please critique this new site!!

jossef

Hiii friends,

Sleeparama is one of the most well known and well established beds, mattress and bedroom furniture providers in the state. Sleeparama has for generations helped hundreds of satisfied clients buy their ideal beds, futons, furniture and mattresses to decorate their bedroom.
Please review this site sleeparama.com and give your opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Site looks good. I mite center everything, but that's just my style. If possible I'd suggest using an attached style sheet.

I'm seeing no listings for dinette sets or lamps. IMO, it's better to not have a category, than to have an empty one.

Looks like yet another advertisement, rather than a review desiring actual feedback. And jossef was never seen again.. Sorry, I think I just woke on the wrong side. All these "1 post vanishes" are upsetting me for some reason.

Looks like yet another advertisement, rather than a review desiring actual feedback. And jossef was never seen again.. Sorry, I think I just woke on the wrong side. All these "1 post vanishes" are upsetting me for some reason.
While you may be correct, this was only posted yesterday. Give it a few days. I had the same first impression, but they deserve the benefit of the doubt.

I don't concern myself so much with that here because this forum is well moderated. I've abandoned other forums where spamming ran unchecked on every thread. To be honest, I don't think we'll see jossef either, but I hope he proves us wrong.

MOD NOTE: Jossef's signature edited (in a way that adds value to the community, of course).

EDIT: Jossef, feel free to edit it back if you decide to stick around the forums.

Last edited:
MOD NOTE: Jossef's signature edited (in a way that adds value to the community, of course).

EDIT: Jossef, feel free to edit it back if you decide to stick around the forums.

This is precisely why I'd like to see the first user title to be "Fly By"..

Fly by is unique but could be interpreted wrong as Artlashes suggested. I think everyone understands Noobie for at least the first ten posts.

How about "Proving Worth to the Community"?
From noobie.com, why not 'noo-est noobie' followed by 'not so noobie?' Ultimately, we'd love for all members to provide value, but 'proving worth' seems better left to the moderators, rather than in a title.

ACK!!! TABLES!!!! cough....cough....ack....tables!!??!! floating to the left and it is not rendering correctly in FF - 59 validation errors for the html and 4 errors for the css - In my opinion any site that still uses tables is old and outdated and the person who built the site needs to get retrained - so overall IMHO not a very good site at all as it stands right now