Please review http://www.rayhosting.com/

HostingITrust

This is a web hosting website designed and developed using DNN (Dot Net Nuke).

We have designed a custom skin for the site I would like your feedback and comments as to what you think of the new skin. The site is given below: Web Hosting Company

I think the logo needs a bit of work and same with the plans listed on the side. Maybe give them a border. Also, I would get some better colors for the drop down menu, but overall, it is very nice.

You have a nice start... It is important to remember marketing secrets... The first thing I see when I visit your site is "$38.00/year" which is a GREAT price... However, if people dont look at the number and make the second thought that it is a yearly price than it may seem expensive.

To help make sales to impulse buyers you should consider changing the text to $3.25/month ... Or something like that...

Anyways, just a tip, good luck!

Looks pretty good,but maby you need to work on the Color code and the Logo of the website.:thumbup:

Looks great at the first sight. Working on the colors and Logo will increase attraction.... Positioning the menu in centre will add up to the overall look.

Good design, however I think you should offer more payment option for your customers especially if you're targeting global market.

Plans need to be a bit more visible, and I dont really like the teal or w.e it on the right side. Other than that, it looks good.