Please review my business website

RobinF

My business has been live for the past 2 months or so now and I had a website developed for it. I was happy with it at first, but the more I look at it the more I get the feeling the look of the site is a big part of why I'm not getting a lot of clients. In hind sight the guy I hired to design and code it might not have been as good as I thought he was, unfortunately.

I'd like some people to have a look at www.mdshosting.nl and, ignoring the language if you don't speak Dutch, tell me what the good and bad points are and if there is any use in keeping the current layout or if I should start over from scratch?

Thanks!

Other than some white space issues, your site doesn't look that bad, and certainly shouldn't effect sales based on the design.

Re

Your site doesn't look bad at all.
Just a small question - Are you targeting only Netherlands? If no, maybe is the time to make an english version.

Yes I'm targeting the Netherlands exclusively. A translation might be a good option either way though.

Thank you. I still don't like parts of it to be honest, in my eyes it seems very amateurish but then again I am a huge perfectionist. Maybe I should cut myself some slack :p

Your website has a nice sleek style which can be very suitable for a modern hosting account provider or reseller. The point coming to my mind is that why have you pushed all contents down to your footer area? Assume when net visitors arrive on your homepage, they would never guess what tips might have been added to the site and where those text lines are to be found, push them upwards a bit.

Simply take a look at homepages of most top hosting portals and companies pages to find a mixture of contents and blocks of ads or packs which contain descriptions of the shared and dedicated hosting accounts. Your contents can help persuading visitors to examine the bundles and accounts more but right now they are not that easy to find.

Thank you. I still don't like parts of it to be honest, in my eyes it seems very amateurish but then again I am a huge perfectionist. Maybe I should cut myself some slack :p

Someone once said that we are our own worst critics. Personally I think you have a great site and great design.