PLease Review My Site.

MoonMan

Hi all ...

PLease feel free to give any comment to my site.

i look forward from you all..

thank you b4.

The GoogleAds, referral links, and goffy long URLs REALLY deter me from considering purchasing services from you. I like the design, but I don't like the links. Too, "phishy" and screams scam to me.

My :twocents: :

1. To be honest, when I arrive on the site, it is not completely clear where I am at. Density of information, and no clear statement of what the site provides as its core business, finds my focus lost.

2. Not clear what a Hotel related affiliate link does on what seems to be a web hosting related site.

3. I am not too thrilled on seeing AdSense on an ecommerce (web hosting company) site. It is of course your call, but as a potential customer, it would seem strange that a company needs comparably low revenues they get from AdSense, when they sell professional services.

Best,

Too much text on your frontpage.

Perhaps you should have more space between different segments of your website.

Also, I really like your header. It looks real nice. :thumbsup:

hai all ...

Thank you for all comments, please preview my new look web site .. and dont forget send comment to.

thank you again.

Take out the adsense ads. A business doesn't need adsense and it looks really unprofessional to have them. Why does it say tricomhosting on top?

Also:
» Become a Reseller » Neteller Site » WebMasterWorld

Why do they link to netpanel netseller and webmasterworld? A business wouldn't link to it's competitors.

From my point of view, right when I see the site I notice a lot of "clutter" right in the middle. I would suggest making a bigger hader with some of that information integregated into it and then there would not be so much clutter in the middle. Overall though it looks like a nice clean design and I am sure it will look 'muoy bien' after some touch ups