Please review my sites

The smartphones site looks good to me, good theme!!

You could improve the following text:

You've just found the fastest growing smartphone forum for discussions and downloads for all types of smartphones!

As the community grows, we're aiming to provide frequent competitions with chances to win some great smartphone prizes. In fact right now, you can win $500 USD CASH by referring people to the smartphone forum! You will receive information on what to do when you sign up.

We'd like to extend an invitation to you to become a part of our community, and share in the knowledge, fun, resources and prizes we have on offer. What are you waiting for? Join us today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I think it breaks the feel of the site and it is not very readable

the polarishost site can not be found

SmartPhonesTalk (Forum) I like, I like the layout, I like the colours, very easy on the eyes.
Only changes I would make might be to shift all of the lower sections up to the top of the forum.
So that SmartPhones is at the bottom as thats a lot of scrolling of predominantly the same thing to get to any other sections and a visitor with a short attention span may think thats all you have, if they can see multiple sections instantly it may give them more of an inclination to scroll down and see teh rest of the forum.

PolarisHost
Very professional, I like the design, looks good, unfortunately it has a template feel to it (although what webhost site doesnt)

Please note I never checked all of the links to make sure they went somewhere, I did check a few and most seem good, although on the webhost the link to your portfolio says 'coming soon' I would either remove the link until you get it completed, or list a few of your own sites on it so it isnt empty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting