please review my web hosting business

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaccy_11

here is a link to my website www.zwebx.com
i am not much of a coder but i can manage a server so i am just using phpcoin for the website.
i could use a review because i need the feed back weather it is my prices or my support please tell me and be honest

I visited the site and to be brutually honest, it needs a serious facelift. Take a look at your competition's sites and try to emulate what you perceive makes them successful.

Lots of template clauses and prompts left unchanged. A little color and a few graphics would work wonders.

Good luck with your site.

zaccy, my suggestion is to invest in a template that you can either code yourself or buy coded and then integrate.
Since you are a coder you will not have many issues with it.

Visit our sister site www.talkfreelance.com - there are some excellent hosting templates sold there from time to time in the budget/premium template section of the marketplace for incredible value. Your website is your office - what impression would you like to make on your customers when they walk in?

Oh, I could not open your page though I tried many time. I don't know why, but I can open other sites instead. Just have a check back!

Would love to help, but your site is still offline. You may want to at least put up a temporary page stating it will be up soon.

The site seems to work again there. Maybe review him again? Well the site is pretty basic, alot of work needs to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.