Please review my website

I do agree as well. This is probably the most professional looking games websites I've seen in a while!

Wow great looking site. I have never been into the arcade playing much, but with all the games you have on there I think I will have to take a browse and see if there is something to kill off all the free time I have.

Hey, that's a really sharp arcade site. You need to put a no repeat or something on your header. It begins to repeat just a bit on my screen, going downwards.

I kind of get lost in the text at the footer. Hard on the eyes, but since it's the fine print, I guess it's supposed to be hard on the eyes :D.

Overall, a great job!

Hi mechanix9,

Your site looks very slick and polished, I must say. I'm a puzzle game fan and always look for that category first, so if you're thinking of adding any more may I suggest you consider that one.

I played Speedy Bubble and it was good fun but I had to quit before I stayed there all day lol. Congratulations on an excellent job!

I wish you every success. :)

The website looks great. I usually find dark designs to be a little unprofessional but your website has managed to pull it off. The placement of your advertisements are good as well. Congratulations

Hi guys, i am still new here but i have been a web designer for almost 3 years, i just made a new design for my online games website Games - Play Free Games and Free Online Games , and i'd really like to get some feedback from you guys, I'd really appreciate honest reviews! positive and negative feed backs would be appreciated!

Wow. First of all, I do not like your domain name at all! But your site is one of those site that will brand itself regardless how catchy the domain name is.

I love the structure and how the ads fits good with the width and height of your categories.

However, the thumbnails of each games load a bit slow.

I suggest to optimize these thumbnails much more so it loads faster.

Also, did you wrote this script/cms? or is it one of those gaming script?

I like it!
It's proffesional :)

It would be better if you put the footer content on a layer/table or on another style, so it's a bit more readable.

Edit: i also like the seo friendly urls. Nice job

Last edited:
WOW! I definitely like it. Have you started promoting it yet? I know quite a few game addicts who surely get into this. I know my brother would :)