Please review Web Design Companies India

Paul Adams

Hi friends,

Matrix Media Solutions is a web designing & development firm. It provides solutions in web design, Flash Design and SEO. Its professionals know how to successfully obtain search engine placements and secure a good website ranking. Please review our site

Very nice site. Lots of great content. Have you thought of adding case studies or testimontials or examples of your work?

Oh, thoughts I'd mention: I don't really like the live chat in the sidebar, just something about it doesn't fit well or seem to fit. Then again I've got strange taste, or so I've been told.

Hi friends,

Matrix Media Solutions is a web designing & development firm. It provides solutions in web design, Flash Design and SEO. Its professionals know how to successfully obtain search engine placements and secure a good website ranking. Please review our site

You have a solid late out. There is not a lot of definition or color. The completely white background I found to hurt my eyes.

i think its real nice looking
seens it has alot of text i think mabe will be nice to add some more pics to make it less boring

Hmmmm - sorry but this looks like something that should have come out a few years ago. Some of the layout elements are out dated, especially that live chat thing in the lower left hand corner.

The font size should be increased, right now its just to small, 10 validation errors on the html side, but css validates (good job)

Sorry, Ive seen better. This could be a great looking site IMHO - rework it and see what yah come up with.