Please review www.cochinwebhosting.com indian hosting

I really like that its so colorful but not painfully colorful if you get what I mean. :D Some places over do the color and they look bad, yours look nice. ;) Let us know when its fully complete and I will be more than happy to take a peek again.

This text looks intended for a search engine, not a human, and it's the first text that the human eye is drawn to on the main page:
Cochin Web hosting is a reliable Web hosting company Kerala, Website Design company kerala and SEO company cochin kerala providing web hosting kerala ,

Also, I wouldn't use right-justification. It's harder to read.

The front page is a little clustered. Would make a visitor run away becuase it is a bit confusing.

But, the overall design is pretty kool.

the layout and colors used on website are good. But some work needs to be done on the content of the home page.

Well, I felt overwhelmed and confused when I first visited your website. You have an enormous about of content that its hard to sort thought it all. Thanks for sharing your website best of luck!

Well, I felt overwhelmed and confused when I first visited your website. You have an enormous about of content that its hard to sort thought it all. Thanks for sharing your website best of luck!
I concur with this. There is a lot of information on the front page, and I was quite confused to where to start reading. The layout at the bottom of the homepage could use some work. I like the colour scheme with the purple and green though.

Hi Friendz

Thank you very much for your opinions and wishes, i will try to make it better as per your suggestions.

Best wishes for all

I really like the website, the colors are a little out of place and the font looks awkward and it is very cluttered, other than those small issues, good job :D

In my honest opinion, it's a bit too flashy/cluttered for my taste. There's just too much information being crammed together in one small place.