please review

Nice, sleek, easy to read and understand. For site design, it looks just fine... I don't have any suggestions for improvement.

I have to agree with WhereToLook. The design is very smooth and easy on the eyes. The layout itself looks very professional and well organized. Great work!!!

The only thing I would have to say is add a little more colors, it seems to have a lot of white everywhere.

Ok I guess I'll be the odd ball here.

I'm not a huge fan of this design. I'm not sure where the word "Sleek" came in to play here, because IMO this design is anything but sleek.

The blue text on the buttons, are a big no no, unless you plan to completely stylize the buttons. It makes them hard to read. By all means however, please do not change the button text to orange.

I agree with Dubs. There is far too much orange.

Sorry to bring a sense of honesty to this thread along with dubs here, but I figured that's what you wanted.

Oh, this is a perfect exemplification why web design is not to be used when choosing among different providers of whatever service or product. Opinions can vary a lot. :)

Take me for example. I like that site. I guess it's minimalistic enough to appeal to my taste.

I had no issue with the blue text on the gray button, but I found the orange menu a bit hard to read.

Last edited: