Preferred CRM for Resellers

Ive used MB before and it was okay in the beginning but in regards to resellers & hosting management I just would rather pick the other two, but MB would def be in the Top 5 if not top 3.

I voted for WHMCS, but I only have experience with ClientExec and one other that is not on the list besides WHMCS.

Cost is always a factor, but I got "hooked" on WHMCS when I had it included with a hosting account I was trying at SurpassHosting. When I moved all my client accounts to my VPS at MDDHosting, I went ahead and added the monthly charge for WHMCS to my account. It works well, and actually helped me weed out some non-payers.

Though WHMCS is a Licensed billing application, but its the best CRM available in the market. It would make the work of a Reseller a lot more easier. Its the best value for your money.

With out doubt, it must be WHMCS. It is such a system that you do not need any thing else in its presence to manage a hosting business.

Every thing works perfectly in it, support, billing, sales, marketing.

WHMCS is a very good for billing and support.
But when it comes to CRM, to email marketing, and other things that need simplicity, tracking, working in teams, etc...I prefer Sales Force, or Contact Me.
SalesForce helps you to get new customers.
WHMCS helps you to bill and keep them.

Hello,

I recommend WHMCS. Has a great support and security fixes... And also they have ipad/iphone apps which you can check it anywhere you want...

Another good thing with WHMCS is that you can get it free for most reseller accounts. :)

Thanks!

WHMC's of course.

Automatically set's everything up, has a module for my domain registrar so that domains can be automatically registered, invoices clients and collects payments (through a payment gateway)

The most important thing is that it's reularly updated and refined, addon's are created all the time and there are lots of customizations for it.

what i found when looking at the other's is

they would collect payments
generate invoices
automatically set up hosting packages
but domain registration modules were usually lacking
and for some of them updates were not very regular.

joe