PremiumHosted

PremiumHosted

Hello everyone,

My company www.premiumhosted.net has grown and so far has become a success. We're looking for more and more new customers to satisfy each day.

What i ask is that if all of you would just read this post and take a look at my website. Tell me things I could improve for better service.. Thinks like more support or cheaper prices.

I think my company offers fast support and outstanding service.

All I ask is for your thoughts.

My first thought is that you should post this in the website review forum. It doesn't belong here.

My second thought would be that you should quit trying to sell this "growing" business if you expect people to take you seriously.

My third thought is that you should stop saying that this is a friend's hosting business when it is in fact yours.

Blue said:
My first thought is that you should post this in the website review forum. It doesn't belong here.
Blue, I guess I moved the thread from main forum as you were typing your post. ;)

Btw, I agree with everything you said and I hope the author can draw conclusions from his current state of uncertainty.

1. Nobody likes pop-ups...strongly suggest you find a different way to advertise
2. In the about us section, when you say that your support reps are willing to help and any hour of the day. You want to be sure not to imply 24 hour support if you can't deliver.
3. You mispelled whether in the support section, fulfill in the web hosting section, and there are probably others...i didn't read the entire site
4. I submitted a ticket to the site at 5:54 eastern time. I'll tell you when I get a reply.
5. Most importantly, i believe that aiming to provide the lowest price is what makes you go down the tubes. Low prices usually attract a lower "class" of customers, meaning that they want to pay the least amount possible in order to send spam, hack servers, or do whatever they do.
6. I don't know if many will agree with me here, but I want to say it anyway. I really am not in favor of a "Testimonials" section on a forum only because it is obvious that you have the power to delete and most likely will delete any bad reviews.
7. There is a thread in your forums that says that the client login on your site does not function. You should either remove it or disable the text fields to eliminate any confusion, because as you know, there was confusion.

I guess thats all for now. Just my two cents on your site/business

Thats a fairly new support system..

Accept all your thoughts and opinions..:)

Especially Xcel hosting for all of his efforts to help me out.:)

Last edited:
So am I right in thinking that it is a template? Also, I hate how that intro plays straight away. I usually close sites when this happens, Template Monster trademark (not really but they always do this and it's so annoying!!)

There are so many hosts now that are templates, which is somewhat concerning in some ways, but I'm not going to get into that here, wrong thread. Anyway, I agree with pmoduk2 that those little mini movie flash things (whatever people call those) are kind of annoying, especially if they have sound and if it distracts you from the rest of the page.

PremiumHosted said:
Things like more support or cheaper prices.

I think my company offers fast support and outstanding service.

Isn't that contradictory ?? more support / cheaper prices ?
I would go more support - same(or higher) price .. but thats up to you.

How about phone support, faq, some tutorials ?
Btw, protect your service-business ! Invest in system security hardening even more, and again.. and again..
Everyday backup, off&onsite
I guess you should try to differentiate from others, so maybe hire a designer .. I like your site but ...

my $0,02

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting