Price Quote Plan

CutlerHosting

Need Great Cheap Web Hosting?

Cutlerhosting.com is now offering a cheaper hosting plan.

Plan Name: Discount Plan
*For 1.95 per Month.

*2 GB Space
*15 GB Bandwidth
*Unlimited POP3 Email Accounts
*Unlimited MySQL & PostgreSQL Databases
*Unlimited FTP Accounts
*Unlimited Sub-Domains
*Unlimited Parked & Addon Domains
*Unlimited Auto Responders
*Unlimited Mailing Lists
*Unlimited Forwarders
*99.9% Uptime
*24/7 FTP Access
*WebMail (horde,neomail,SquirrelMail)
*IMAP Support
*PHP 4.0.15-standard
*PERL Support
*PhpMyAdmin
*Full htaccess support
and more!!!

If you would like to order the plan click HERE or email sales@cutlerhosting.com if you have any questions.

Thank you for your time.

Have you read my request here -

http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2970

I dont really want this plan above, but maybe the -

Starter Plan

Feature: Silver Plan
Web Space 5 GB
Bandwidth 11 GB
Set-Up Fee FREE
Price (USD) $5.95
Billing Period 30 Days

Included in the Starter Plan

POP3 Email Accounts Unlimited 99.9% Uptime YES
Mailing Lists Unlimited Private CGI-BIN YES
Forwarders Unlimited PHP YES
Auto-Responders Unlimited PhpMyAdmin YES
Sub-Domains Unlimited Server Side Includes YES
FTP Accounts Unlimited FrontPage 2002 Extensions YES
MySQL Databases Unlimited Full htaccess support YES
PostgreSQL Databases Unlimited Cron Tasks YES
WebMail YES Raw Log File Access YES
IMAP Support YES Webalizer Stats YES
SMTP Server YES 1 Click Site Backup YES
Spam Assassin YES AW Stats YES
24/7 FTP Access YES CPanel Control Panel (demo) YES
Protected Directories YES Addon Domains 3
SSL Enabled YES Parked Domains 5

I was just going to signup as Iam really keen again to setup but I would first want you to approve our content. You can email today if you are interested -

pkkn@hotmail.com

Also do you offer payment options other then paypal, trust me it aint that *&^%$# ;)

Maybe another type of credit card method? Like - 2Checkout.com?

Thanks

Paul

:)

Are u sure its that cheap for such a great offers? I'm hoping to get a RELIABLE server which is not too expensive but I heard that someone said you pay for what you get so I don't know whether to get from you or not.

Anyway, can anyone please give me more advices on whether I should try to sign up with them? 10Q :)

Here at CutlerHosting we have great support and fast servers. We are running a Dual Intel Xeon 2.0 for the web hosting. We also have very fast FTP accounts so you can upload files to your web site fast and easy.

But my country, Malaysia is not supported by PayPal. So any alternative? I would like if your company have worldpay services. Any idea? I'm quite interested as I need some space but when i do a search out there, mostly exceeded my budget.

Have CutlerHosting.com encountered any outages recently?:dance:

As of tomorrow we will have 2checkout. Is that a supported method of payment? You can see 2checkout at 2checkout.com.

No we have not had any outages.

Yeah...but why not your company sign up with WorldPay? They don't burden users with processing fees unline 2checkout.com. BTW, do u have any Instant Messenger (preferably MSN Messenger)?

March 06
12:05 PM EST

CutlerHosting page is down for me.

Also, on your page you have to corrent a link to your support page - it currently is wrong - follows you to /supprt file page, instead of /support. Gives you an error all the time.

Best,

What kind of construction are you doing? That looks like a regular timeout to me. :)

HTTP - 80 Error: Timed out
NNTP - 119 Error: Connection refused

(Service Scan)

For the people asking about the hosting being down:

The server is back to FULL POWER... The
apache web server software on the server failed (turned off) so we had to restart the server. That was a first. No big deal. It's ok now...

CutlerHosting is looking to become popular in the hosting world. We are going to tryout a special. If you need web hosting, and you know what the space and bandwidth you need is. email us at sales@cutlerhosting.com and tell us, and we will make a price quote to that plan.

Thank you for your time.