Price you would pay for domains.

I am not sure this is something people have a choice over.

I'd love to pay as low as possible, especially with domains becoming accessible to more people, but I'd be stuck paying the same fees imposed by registrars.

This depends on the domain name. Some names I would pay premium for, but as Artashes said, always as low as possible. :D

Everyone looks for a deal, so the lowest cost is usually going to be the first choice when it comes to domain names.

I would like to know what prices you would pay for domains?

Real cost price plus market driven markup. What we have is monopoly price plus some real costs plus market driven markup.

Now, if you're asking how much I would be willing to pay, for some domains I would probably be willing to pay quite a bit to keep using them. Others, I might let go if we get to $50 per year per domain.

well 10$ per year for a .com domain. But maybe i would add some more things and payed more....

I would never want to pay more than 30$ per year for a domain thought

I am a frugal person so like everyone else I would look for the cheapest domain cost. I just for everyone's information I have bought domain names from GoDaddy lately for $8.95 per domain.

Lowest registrar is usually who everyone will go with. If all you are doing is pointing the nameservers to a hosting company they all do the same exact thing...

Domain name is something you don't care about its quality and therefore you wouldn't care who you get it from, I would look for the cheapest place they are offered if its going to be a large number of domains otherwise just google "buy domain" and take it :) Even the poorest person in the world dont care for a 1 dollar difference.

I am not an exception. The lower the registrar charges the registration fee is the better for me. I can afford $10 or $15 a year, but not more than that.

It depends which domain I really need for something important.But if it is for something small and not so important, then the cheapest one.