Real interesting Reseller Plan

allin1

What would be a really good reseller Plan you would like to see. And please don't say a free one. I mean on technical and Service view.

Many people look for reseller plans that offer lots of value added features these days. Good reseller plans would try to include lots of extras

The more the merrier! As in features :rolleyes2

I'm currently with a company that offers you everything:

• WHMCS
  • Legal Documents
  • Premium hosting template

All included in the price. Look out for all those extras.

Best regards,
David Vazquez

Yep, those extra's are a big plus especially whmcs. Most people I've encountered jump at free whmcs.

Yep, those extra's are a big plus especially whmcs. Most people I've encountered jump at free whmcs.

This definitely tends to be one of the most popular value-added features on reseller accounts today - it saves the end-user $16/mo!

This definitely tends to be one of the most popular value-added features on reseller accounts today - it saves the end-user $16/mo!

This is true. I saved lots using the company that I just signed up for. That's a very big thing to look out for. Also, take advantage of those coupon codes! It'll give you pretty much a discounted "trial" of that company's services.

what about companies that can offer end user support for your clients via whmcs tickets - would that help in the reseller package? like 50 cents per month per customer to have 24 | 7 ticket support??

what about companies that can offer end user support for your clients via whmcs tickets - would that help in the reseller package? like 50 cents per month per customer to have 24 | 7 ticket support??

Yeah. I'm with a company that offers this for free. It's a good thing to have but I wouldn't pay extra for it though. However, that's just my :twocents:.

• WHMCS
  • Legal Documents
  • Premium hosting template

I would love to sign up with a VPS provider that offers the above listed stuff.

Legal Documents and Hosting Templates along with WHMcs? What thats a great deal for something around 25$ a month.

Legal Documents and Hosting Templates along with WHMcs? What thats a great deal for something around 25$ a month.

That would be pretty amazing. I would definitely buy that. :smash:

It's a lot harder for VPS providers to offer lots of value added services like these because the profit margins are much smaller to begin with

It's a lot harder for VPS providers to offer lots of value added services like these because the profit margins are much smaller to begin with

Yeah. Dedicated Servers are the only type of servers which can actually run VPS servers. As you probably know, Dedis are MUCH more expensive than VPSs which can offer resellers so that allows more profit for those extra features.

That sounds a little confusing but I hope you get what I mean.

All the best,
David Vazquez

Yeah. Dedicated Servers are the only type of servers which can actually run VPS servers. As you probably know, Dedis are MUCH more expensive than VPSs which can offer resellers so that allows more profit for those extra features.

That sounds a little confusing but I hope you get what I mean.

All the best,
David Vazquez

This is true, although to be quite honest I believe that the best profit margins are still in shared and reseller hosting. If you think about the VPS or dedicated server markets, they are very saturated. This means that companies need to offer as low of prices as possible so that they can compete with other providers that offer the same setups at cheaper prices. Unless you own your hardware, I don't believe that there is as much profit in renting out dedicated servers/VPSes (or reselleing these services) as there is with hosting websies. This tends to be why web hosting providers are able to offer all of these extra features (ie. free whmcs) and dedicated server providers/VPS providers do not

People always investigate what the reseller packages include, if there is tech support, the data centers location and the name, the capacity and the descriptiontion of the server. Lot of the times, ask about WHMCS or if the packages include any type of billing system.

That's actually a great feature to have. Most resellers do want this sort of service and it'd be a nice value added feature for those who are interested.

There are plenty of hosts out here in hosting land that have all kinds of different hosting packages with all kinds of free add ons, the best place is to look in places where hosting companies are adding value. Like in this forum.