Reliable free web host

eleven

Hi,

I would like to know if anyone knows a good free webhost that is matches my requirments

1. No Exessive advertising
2. PHP/MYSQL
3. Domain Name Hosting
4. Has a Service Level Agreement on uptime or at least shows you their average uptime.

eleven said:
I would require 500 - 1gig webspace and like 10 gig of bandwidth.

Are you a free host rjnsmith?

from what i can see from his website he isnt a free host unless he is going to give you a free trial or something you never know :)

I dont offer it on my website, I like giving free accounts to test it on the newest server.

I could give you a free account if you want one. Just send me a PM with the details.

It seems eleven is not intrested in your offer maybe i can take the opportunity too take this free hosting service :D

Well, you may have to wait for a few days, as i need to move all of my websites to a new server asap (nothing is wrong, its just i got brand new servers)

So my website may be down sometime between christmas and new years.

hey rijnsmith is the offer still open? I have some beta sites i am trying to set up but it's a bit expensive to host them all up and you never know which one the client will say "go" on. Let me know if we can do a trial, or forward the urls of other trials. I have some babies that need to go up and for server murphy's law i want to spread it around a little.
Advise,

siteseer

If your still looking for free webhosting I have opened up mehworld.com just apply there and I will get back to you, we have great uptime and our servers are not overloaded like other free hosts, but our approval rate is 1 out of every 20 or so but if your site is good then there is no reson that your application would be denied.

scribby said:
If your still looking for free webhosting I have opened up mehworld.com just apply there and I will get back to you, we have great uptime and our servers are not overloaded like other free hosts, but our approval rate is 1 out of every 20 or so but if your site is good then there is no reson that your application would be denied.

Your design looks just like another hosting companies design. I'll try to find it later.

I know of a host that doesn't fit all of your needs, but it has a great amount of bandwidth. They offer 150 MB accounts, 3 mySQL databases, 1 e-mail address, and an ad-free website. No forum posts required except one to request hosting.

http://www.moved.in/ . They've always been reliable for me, and they still are.