REQ: Sponsered Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark

Hi there,
i've been looking for a reliable free host for a while now as i've been trying to get a tutorial and resource site up and running mainly to practice php and help people on the web but i've been finding it difficult to find a reliable host. Most Free hosts i've been with only last like a month and i end up loosing my work, i've had to start again like 3 times now.

Anyway to the point i was wondering if someone could provide me with some hosting, im not sure about the specs i need as i've had to start again many times due to hosts dieing on me but you have to be willing to increase whatever you've given if my website ever gets big. I know its asking too much but hopefully someone might be able to help me out.

What can i offer in return well, im very expirienced with both cpanel and whm as i used to help a friend run a hosting company which had to shutdown due to datacenter problems.
So i can help u out with cpanel/whm [create accounts, answer questions, manage things], or if you have a webdesign that needs coding i can do that for you.
I'll also advertise your company on the website i create, sorry but i hate putting banner ads.

Well thanks for your time. I hope you can help me out.

if you can provide me with reliable hosting contact me on

darkmasterm [at] gmail.com
if you have problems with gmail
dark_masterm [at] hotmail.com

Thanks
--
Dark

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.