Requesting Gaming Server Sponsorship for my own software - an MMORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samanoske Akech

Hi,

As i read about the sponsorships offered by various companies, I am hoping very much that my request be noticed. I really do hope that my request is considered as this is the largest project in my life (i swear i'm not joking), neither is it an ordinary 'clan-requesting-server-for-already-present-game' request. In my opinion, I feel that HostingDiscussion is one of the largest AND also MOST professional hosting discussion forum I've ever seen. Congrats on that :)

To ANYONE who is offering to sponsor his/her gaming servers, I can tell you that my program is a very fair deal. I am currrently looking to apply for a gaming server sponsorship to host my new Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (which hasn't been named and is still under development) and also the website which it will be downloaded from, WORLDWIDE. Just to inform you, several samples of characters and maps are already available, while the game itself should be ready for early reviewing in a few months time as I am also still studying in high school.

I would like to apologise if this request has caused any troubles as I know that everyone is busy with their own schedules. Yet, I really hope that you guyswill consider my application. The reason I desparately require a sponsorship program is that I am still a high school student and am not capable to fund this large project of mine yet. As this is no small clan server, not many providers are able to sponsor my program.

The servers should be able to
--- Have unlimited webspace, bandwidth
--- Optimum performance for the online game
--- Allow unlimited amount of slots, meaning the whole world should be able to play it at once :)
--- Provide extreme speeds without lagging and hopefully, without crashing
--- Preferably be hack and crack proof, which means installing special mods into the server to prevent cheating, hacking or cracking throughout the game

Of course, I understand that this would cost a huge sum of money, and no such program would come absolutely free. So, as thanks to WHOEVER who agrees to sponsor my software, if my application is accepted, I will not only post up the required advertisements and also my own self-designed custom banners, I will also have targetted advertising personally towards my gamers and hopefully an advertising program with all revenues directed back to my sponsor as a thanks. I will also of course give my full support and effort to any income-related advertising schemes.

This game, will be the second MMORPG launched from my country. Therefore, huge publicity will definitely be recieved. So, if ANYONE sponsors my program, I'm sure he/she will benefit both financially and its reputation across the globe too.

Thanks. Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Sincerely,
Timothy

Sorry i'm not a company with a sponsor but this sounds really interesting, think we can talk about it do you have msn or another messenger?

Status
Not open for further replies.