Reseller Account

jdshells

Due to the Reselling of Digital Hosting Services, I am forced to search again for a new provider. I am looking for an reseller account of atleast the following:

15 GB Sapce / 150 GB Data Transfer

For a decent price per month. I may be looking for more once I get my business going again after all the problems I have had in the last few months with my providers "selling" to another company. So later, I could be looking for a dedicated server of some type.

Thanks,
JD

Is this for Nix or Windows based hosting? The requirements you mentioned are possible to get but just make sure you do not comprimise on the price too much as to effect server performance or support.

Let us know which you prefer and we can see if any suggestions can be made by the community as to where to go.

I prefer to be hosted on a *nix system. I'm not much for windows. :)

What I am asking for is the base account that I currently have. My account has been amended a couple of times due to thier "ignoance" in the conversion between compaines like normal.

I don't want an un-godly cost per month, otherwise, my customers would have to pay more than they currently do.

You might want to look at a VPS to get you the extra space, disk etc... and also some guarantees on performance. They are also more customisable which is good.

I'm not to sure what VPS is as I have only done reseller accounts. What is like? Could someone give me some details about it. I might just look into it.

A VPS/VDS is a step between a reseller and a dedicated server. When you get an account you get allocated limits and disk usage, memory usage which part is guaranteed and then it can also burst when other VPS/VDS accounts on the server are not using resources.

It's basically like having a dedicated server but without the worry of managing the server and it bridges the gap between reseller and dedicated. Quite a nice solution :)

i know a place the admin set up a deal with me if u say sniper refferd u its a ressleer account everything unlimtied 37.95 + the 50% discount if u say sniper refferd u