reseller hosting required

Status
Not open for further replies.

watermellon

I am looking for a reseller account. I want the following things

1) the host should support my own customers, since I cannot be online all the time.
2) the prices should be good , something like that of sambahosting (www.sambahosting.com)
3) 24X7 hours support is a must.
4) My own nameservers.

Please leave your suggestions.

We have not officially released our hosting pakages yet but we are accepting orders. Do you have an idea of how much disc / bandwidth you want?

We have not officially released our hosting pakages yet but we are accepting orders. Do you have an idea of how much disc / bandwidth you want?

I am looking for a webhost who has been in the industry for atleast an year. I think I will pass on your offer.

I am looking for atleast 5GB disapce and 10GB bandwidth

Fen-IT

We could help you, I want more information first so pm me.
Fen-IT was launched in January but we have been operating under variouse names over the last 4 years. We are more than happy to help mage your clients when you are offline etc.

Hello watermellon

We already in the industries for more than 5 years. Our client included local state goverment website. We wish to offer you our custom reseller package as below:

Linux Reseller Hosting
10GB Space
100GB Transfer
Max 20 accounts
Setup: Free
Price: $30.00

The price included support to your end client via support ticket.

Watermellon we have been in the hosting indusrty for 3 and a bit years. We just took our hosting packages offline to re-create them - I should have made it more clearer.

Status
Not open for further replies.