Reseller hosting? [split from old thread]

I've moved your post in an separate thread. This should help a bit in getting the help you need, rather than replies to someone else's problem. ;)

What are your requirements in terms of disk space/bandwidth/platform? What is your budget? With these details we'll be able to assist you better.

- Rick

I can suggest you gazzin.com - they have good prices, but mainly, I suggest them because of free trial, which enables you to get hosting lossless and get free experience...

This forum as well as Webhostingtalk.com has offers section and there you can find lots of company, just specify for yourself what you need and how much are you going to spend on this.
Good luck.

Speaking about reseller hosting I would advise you to choose a Starter plan from Hostony, in this plan they provide unlimited domains and quite enough system resources( bandwidth and diskspace).

Please post some requirements before you ask for suggestion. As for the company, I can recommend MMhosting.com as it offers perfect reseller accounts and you will not have problems with this reliable and decent company.

No idea if it is still topical, but would like to suggest a good company. Have a look at ************ - they have nice reseller plans, and experience and reputation tells they are OK.

lol how much? If some space is enough for you that doesn'rt mean that is enough for someone else

The Starter plan offers 12 gb of disk space and 100 gb of badwidth.Now it is up to you to decide whether it is enough for you or not( as it is a reseller plan).

As others have said, best way to point you in the right direction is to know what things you need most as there is no one web host that fits all. :)

Quality reseller is possible to get from ************. These guys provide quality hosting, so I suppose reselling from them is not less qualified.