Review B honest - forumwatch.com

1. The connection took a few seconds, but then when the site loaded, it worked very fast.
2. Very friendly and easy to work with. Thank you for making it so.
3. At first I didn't really get what it was about, but the flash introduction helped grasp the idea.

Good luck with it!

It's not the first time I see your site, but nevertheless:

The site loaded fine and I must say that I found it easy to understand. The "How it works" page details things reasonably well. Perhaps you could go into more detail and explain more of how your service can help rather than what your service does.

"Make Money" and "Reputation Builder" should be way up that page IMO.

I believe "Safe Time Forumwatch will safe you time" should be "Save Time Forumwatch will save you time". After you say that it would be good to explain how that benefit is/can be achieved. "Now you don't have to regularly visit tens of forums only to check if new discussions were started. The discussions actually come to you!" or something to that effect. (I'm not a copywriter) :)

Don't rely on the visitor's imagination. On the net people rarely take time to meditate over what they're reading; they only give themselves seconds to skim a page or minutes to browse a site. :)

Best of luck with your site.

ldcdc thanks very much for taking the time to review and write your comments. I have fixed the spelling errors you pointed out.
I very much appreciate your comments !