[REVIEW] HostNucleus

I like the design, top part of the site has a warm type of colour, I also like the fact that medium packages are standing out to visitor between basic and premium packages, well done!

I can pitch in with a couple of things too:

- design looks alright, although the top header looks a little patched with the red color and immediate black section next to it. You can play around with the colors a little bit on that part
- I'm a big sucker of great About Us pages. Clients are becoming more and more interested with who they are working with, the faces behind a company, so a compelling About Us page is a must for me. You can throw around some photos of the office and staff, give more information than a couple of paragraphs.
- speaking of the About Us page, I see in the Future section you mention future plans about expanding services with VPS and Reseller packages...which you already have on the site. So might want to change that with other future ideas as well
- the Contact Us page and Client Area page lead me to a Permission Error page (instead of asking me to log in for example)

Just my 2 cents, hope this helps ;)

I can pitch in with a couple of things too:

- design looks alright, although the top header looks a little patched with the red color and immediate black section next to it. You can play around with the colors a little bit on that part
- I'm a big sucker of great About Us pages. Clients are becoming more and more interested with who they are working with, the faces behind a company, so a compelling About Us page is a must for me. You can throw around some photos of the office and staff, give more information than a couple of paragraphs.
- speaking of the About Us page, I see in the Future section you mention future plans about expanding services with VPS and Reseller packages...which you already have on the site. So might want to change that with other future ideas as well
- the Contact Us page and Client Area page lead me to a Permission Error page (instead of asking me to log in for example)

Just my 2 cents, hope this helps ;)

I think you have nailed it.

The header immediately led me to think this was a patch job, it is to harsh. If you want sales, you will need to fix your WHMCS installation rather promptly :).

I think Rado_Ch and Alex-Arvixe nailed it. I tried to order one of your packages and got a permissions error. Ouch!

You can add a template to these pages until they are complete: Contact and Client area.

It's also helpful if you include information about CMS and Blogging installation on your hosting spaces, as they are pretty popular software : )

Last edited:
Design is good but the header with red color & orange in the center is not looking good. You should use more colours to attract your customers & also should fix all the errors that are been shown hope this helps you...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikstrahost