Review: i-factorstudios - webdesign studio

Tech-Four

Hey guys,

Please review http://www.i-factorstudios.com/ . We are a Web Design / Logo Design / Print Design studio who has been up and running since september 2002! A recent new design has given the site a unique appearance so feel free to post your opinions.

Thanks,
Tech

Hello Tech-Four,

First off I would like to say your portfolio is amazing. Great work! As far as the design for your webdesign studio it is a little rough on the eyes. I would have a problem actually looking at this layout because of how brite the pink is! I like the structure of the site and the mouseovers that reveal a preview of the work to see. Overall great work, look into choosing a color that is a little easier on the eyes!

Thanks TheReason!

Ah yes the very controversial pink. hehe. ive had many people complain about it but on the other hand many people love it. Its all about preferance. I personally chose pink because i have yet to seen a pink website such as mine. I do plan on redesigning the site within the next month or so and i dont think ill continue the pink scheme.

Thanks again for your kind words,
Much appriciated

Pink :eek:

Nice site though. Although I'm not a fan of the rollovers. I didn't see what their purpose was until I accidentally moused over one. Then again, I do have a 0.05 second attention span, so its probably just me

Tech-Four,

I visited your website and I loved how you use a sharp color scheme, it's really nice and simple. Not only, in my opinion I think it's not really professional, but it has a more relaxing, and simple with a little professional design - which is quite new and interesting. I personally like it quite a lot! It has great potential!

Great works too!

Cheers,
Nagaki

Me like! I like how you used pink, and actually got it to work. I have to agree with the others, it can be hard on the eye, but I really do like it!

Thanks guys! Ill have a few more webdesign peices in their within the next week or so.

@TheReason: Thanks mate, ill keep you posted. I usually dont have many templates on sale lately since iam so busy but if and when i do i will contact you. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sus123