Review mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

backhost

hello guys,

I am getting an average of 3 mins per visitor, is that good? can it be improve?

give me opinions on the must minimun detail please.

Backhost.us

Once I'm in the Knowledgebase, clicking on Home doesn't take me to your home page. In terms of minutes onsite, that's pretty good. :)

thanks for your review buddy, there are lots of minor errors, will get fixed asap. What do youu think about the design?

i noticed that when you go into your WHMCS you have "Copyright © 2011 Backhost Network, US inc. All Rights Reserved." at the bottom, but you dont have this on your main site. i would suggest also placing this in the footer of you main site.
the design looks good but the integration could be better as this does not matrch your site apart from the logo

Last edited:
Easy host media thank you, footer done, will se about integration since is wordpress the addon they got for whmcs its buggy.

I love the design but there are issues.

HTML Check & Repair 13 errors
Browser Compatibility 19 problems
Spell Check 54 possible errors
Backhost, Vps, TOS, Datacenter, Databarn, datacenter, Xen...
Link Check 1 bad link
Bad Links Summary Report 1 bad link
Remote Links Summary Report 1 bad link

hello guys,

I am getting an average of 3 mins per visitor, is that good? can it be improve?

give me opinions on the must minimun detail please.

Backhost.us

So this means you are getting 480 visitors in a day, if they are unique then it is ok at the initial stage, I would also like to know the inquiries generated and conversion rate from those visitors to you your clients.

Site looks good but I've seen that template used a lot lately, it is a nice template, just saying.

Overall the changes you've made and the WHMCS integration look good to me.

Site looks good but I've seen that template used a lot lately, it is a nice template, just saying.

thats the trouble with themeforest templates. when they become popular everyone ends up with the same template.

my last theme was from themeforest and when i got this their was only 6 downloads, last week it showed 4,300 downloads, so i had someone design me a new site.

Status
Not open for further replies.