Review my Site

I really like the jump page, great look and feel overall too. However, personally I went in and though "looks like a nuke site". For some reason the boxes and borders give me that same feel.

I'm a fan of symmetry too, so I'm not raving about the bottom thingies 'hanging' off the buttons. I'd prefer a perfect circle.

VERY nice job overall, with a little TLC it will be great.

Thanks for the feedback, yeah 3 column layouts always seem to remind me of a nuke site these days as well.. but from a layout point of view it's easy to navigate, and people generally understand and feel comfortable with this format...

We'll see how others feel about the "drips" under the buttons... I kinda like em' think they add a little flair. :)

again thanks for the comments'

I like your site...nice work.

The only aspect that I found a little 'confusing' was when I clicked your 'Order' button for a specific plan it leads you to a page listing all your offers again, afterwhich you have to click on the plan originally chosen once again. (!! I was curious as to what billing software you use !!)

Good luck.

Thanks PR, your not alone in your confusion with the first order button, thats definately one of the changes I need to make.

I use Client Exec for my billing software. Pleased with it so far.

oswebhosting said:
Thanks PR, your not alone in your confusion with the first order button, thats definately one of the changes I need to make.

I use Client Exec for my billing software. Pleased with it so far.

CE gives you the individual links for each plan when you go to edit your packages & types; so you can place a small over button under each plan to go to each package directly. I like the overall design, but I too am not a fan of the 3 columns. I think it squishes the actual page content in the middle too much and distracts the user from the meat of the page.

Some small ideas:

1. Add links to Cpanel and WHM demos on your reseller page so customers know what to expect.

2. When you list the plan details, give the table cells some spacing and padding and alternate the row colors so it doesn't look like a blob of text.

3. A little more about your plans at the bottom of the page. I'm a KISS kind of person, but the customer would like to know a little more about the plans, what servers you use, stuff like that.

4. FAQ - this is a must (maybe you had it somewhere and i missed it? i'm not sure) Even though you think customers won't read it, many will. Add some basic information that does't fit on other pages. Things like version numbers for software, server specs, who to contact for what, payment options, etc.

Forgot one thing. You are missing an SSL certificate for your order form. You may be redirecting to a secure payment processor, but you still need a cert for your own site as customers will not proceed through the order form unless they see the lock in the bottom right, trust me.

xion said:
Forgot one thing. You are missing an SSL certificate for your order form. You may be redirecting to a secure payment processor, but you still need a cert for your own site as customers will not proceed through the order form unless they see the lock in the bottom right, trust me.
Very good point xion!

xion said:
CE gives you the individual links for each plan when you go to edit your packages & types; so you can place a small over button under each plan to go to each package directly. I like the overall design, but I too am not a fan of the 3 columns. I think it squishes the actual page content in the middle too much and distracts the user from the meat of the page.

Some small ideas:

1. Add links to Cpanel and WHM demos on your reseller page so customers know what to expect.

2. When you list the plan details, give the table cells some spacing and padding and alternate the row colors so it doesn't look like a blob of text.

3. A little more about your plans at the bottom of the page. I'm a KISS kind of person, but the customer would like to know a little more about the plans, what servers you use, stuff like that.

4. FAQ - this is a must (maybe you had it somewhere and i missed it? i'm not sure) Even though you think customers won't read it, many will. Add some basic information that does't fit on other pages. Things like version numbers for software, server specs, who to contact for what, payment options, etc.

Now thats some quality feedback! I really appreciate you taking the time to look over the site and point out the weaknesses. :) I always hated designing sites for myself, nitpick myself to death and forget about the basics! I will make the changes you recommended, as i agree wholeheartedly with what you said. Thanks again, I Really appreciate it!