Review Our New Website

I like pretty much everything about your website. It is simple, nice looking and all the important information is up there.

If I were to give a couple of suggestions, it would be:

1. To kill that white space between the navigation and top of the page "Paid Services are provided by our affiliate partners" mention

2. To create an About Us page where you can give a presentation of a company and who is behind it - that builds trust and openness. Clients would sure appreciate.

I like pretty much everything about your website. It is simple, nice looking and all the important information is up there.

If I were to give a couple of suggestions, it would be:

1. To kill that white space between the navigation and top of the page "Paid Services are provided by our affiliate partners" mention

2. To create an About Us page where you can give a presentation of a company and who is behind it - that builds trust and openness. Clients would sure appreciate.

I’m not entirely sure what is causing the whitespace, and I’ve considered an about page, but I need to sort out the default graphic to match the website, which is somewhat difficult due to scaling portions.

Site is pretty good. I would suggest to remove the unnecessary blank space between the various sections of our website.

The website is looking quite nice.

However, I would recommend you to add Testimonials either on the home page or on the separate page of your website. Because, the testimonials from some of your happy customers and are one of the best ways to build your credibility and to show potential customers that you are trustworthy, reliable and an expert in your field.

Best of luck. :)

You should have a proper logo and you may shorten the length of the slide. Overall, its a nice clean simple page with good color scheme. :)

Hi,
I would suggest you to maintain the same block size for Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting and VPS Severs. The shared hosting block seems to be bigger than the others. Other than that, it looks fine.

the footer of your home page states

Copyright © 2018 The Exabyte Group

but the plan pages etc. show

Copyright © 2018 VimlyHost Web Services

i suggest you make these consistent with the same info

Once I’ve launched the new website for The Exabyte Group, I’ll probably update them all to ‘The Exabyte Group t/a VimlyHost’ or something similar.

Just an update, the footers are now consider, expect on the home page where the client area links are replaced with 2 upcoming products.

All of them now have ‘Copyright © 2018 The Exabyte Group t/a VimlyHost’ in the copyright.

Your mobilemenu has no login in the navigation bar.
On mobile the website is also having issues with your chat application its broken.
You need a favicon and a proper logo.
on desktop on contact your contact features are all misaligned, force a equal column height or use <br> or bottom padding to fill them out.
Also the contact feature, start a chat doesn't work.
Site looks awesome though good job.

Yeah its quite attractive and good looking. Nice work.
there are some work that I think you should consider it.
1. Your logo is good but make it more attractive.
2. Use favicon.

best of luck.

Your mobilemenu has no login in the navigation bar.
On mobile the website is also having issues with your chat application its broken.
You need a favicon and a proper logo.
on desktop on contact your contact features are all misaligned, force a equal column height or use <br> or bottom padding to fill them out.
Also the contact feature, start a chat doesn't work.
Site looks awesome though good job.

Our official logo doesn’t work well with the navigation bar, which is why we are using a test version.

I’m not sure what your referring to with desktop, can you show me?

And the chat button doesn’t do anything as it was linked to tawk.to and I’ve switched to Facebook messenger which doesn’t appear to have a JavaScript to launch it via a button click.

Yeah its quite attractive and good looking. Nice work.
there are some work that I think you should consider it.
1. Your logo is good but make it more attractive.
2. Use favicon.

best of luck.

Our official logo doesn’t flow well with the navigation bar, which is why it isn’t used in the main site. Although, it can be seen in the clients area and on our social media feeds. We will look into adding a favicon.

you said free hosting website , but i am unable to see any free plans

coming to the design part , its superb