Review: ServerMatrix

HS Nick

Hello,
I have had a dedicated server with servermatrix.com for just over 3 month now so i decieded its time to write a review on them.

ServerMatrix - http://www.servermatrix.com

- Dallas, TX based - (HUGE POP)

- Great Network (Over 6 differnet Connections)

- 100% uptime over the last 3 months expect for the 6 mintues my server was down for a RAM Upgrade

- Quality Hardware (Seagate Hard-Drives) , Not a single Failer yet (Knock on wood).

- Large Server Selection (From Cellys to Dual Xeons)

-Execelent Support (Answers phone within 2 rings everytime. Supprt Desk tickets are resolved within 24 hours. Forums are visited by Support Techs Often.)

- Fast Setup, (usally 24 hours mine took 72 :( )

- Server Setup (Great!) - Everything was installed correctly (OS/CPanel) and awsome harddrive partitioning!

-Awsome prices. Was cheaper when i signed up, but still a good buy.

I would recomend Servermatrix to everyone over any other company out there besides ThePlanet (Servermatrix's Parent company).

Soon to Come: My Review on Ev1servers.net

Nick, nice reviews - but try coming back in a bit and posting another review after maybe another three or six months use of them. ;)
Three months is good to see how good they are, to an extent, but it can never go the full way. I've been with some providers in the past that I was very happy with for the first sixteen months and then it started to go downhill, and they weren't even as cheap as ServerMatrix/ThePlanet.... so let's wait and see. ;)

Although it is nice to hear a good review about them. There've been a few recent bad reviews about them and ThePlanet - mainly to do with slow support/lack of support and even wrong reboots (a bit strange don't you think?). Hopefully though those were only a few odd ones which fell through the cracks as they say, and ThePlanet/SM will pick themselves up. :)
I can only guess this is happening from growing pains, as sometime before SM/ThePlanet was a very good provider... let's just hope it stays that way. :)

Well, going from DC to DC I found myself at there door steps last month. I have 2 servers with SM and they are awsome!

Anjay,

There support is slow, but if you feel it is emergency you can open your TT then call them on the toll free support line. Works for me.