Rivisio Hosting - 50% First Payment

Rivisio

Rivisio.com is proud to offer 50% OFF your first payment for following shared hosting packages.
Offer ONLY available in the month of January,to WHT Members and TalkWebHost Members!

RH-250 - Shared Hosting Plan

Storage: 250 Megabytes
Transfer: 2,500 Megabytes
cPanel Access
18 cPanel Themes - RVSkins & XController Included.
Fantastico Auto Installer
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
99.7% Uptime Guarantee
Normal Price: $4.95/month
Reduced Price: $2.47/month
[ Click Here For Details ]

RH-500 - Shared Hosting Plan
Storage: 500 Megabytes
Transfer: 5,000 Megabytes
cPanel Access
18 cPanel Themes - RVSkins & XController Included.
Fantastico Auto Installer
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
99.7% Uptime Guarantee
Normal Price: $7.95/month
Reduced Price: $3.97/month
[ Click Here For Details ]

All Packages Must be bought for a term of 6 months or more.

RVSkins and Fantastico Available!
We've recently added both RVSkins and Fantastico to cPanel. With RVSkins you can now easily navigate through cpanel with skins that had the user in mind when they were designed. With Fantastico you'll be able to easily install over 35 commonly used scripts through just one click!

Server-Side Anti-Virus
No more having to worry that you're going to be the latest victim of the newest email virus going around. With our server-side anti-virus software, ClamAV, all emails with virus like attachments get blocked at the server. You'll never even know that you've been a target of a devasting virus that could cost you several hundred dollars to get removed from your computer.

Nightly OffSite Backups
Rest assured that your data is safe in our hands. We make sure that every user's data is backed up to an offsite server NIGHTLY!

For more information email: sales@rivisio.com or use my contact information in my signature to get ahold of me.

We Accept Credit Card and PayPal Payments!
All credit cards are processed by PayPal.

COUPON CODE: JAN2005

P.S. click my adsense ad thanks guys!​