Root Support is Awsome!!!!

kylespringer

I just want to say.. I'm picky as hell, I want the best for my customers, the best support, kind help, no matter what, for them I want the best. Root Support has done a phenomenal job this year in support my clients, there very smart, very affordable and help out alot, I have gotten to know each one of my techs personally and they really care that my business does well. There english skills are pretty good, they have there moments.. but so do I and me American :p If your look for good affordable support, definately these guys are the way to go.

http://www.rootsupport.com

I normally dont release my secrets bc I like to keep a competitive edge, but they deserve all the business this board could send them, so I'm willing to let one slip, consider this your early Xmas gift.

Awesome... I was looking at getting support from PSM but have heard some bad things lately... =\ I'll check them out now :p

kylespringer, if you didnt have 110 posts to your name already i would have said this is spam. But good to know. Thanks for the info.

Why would you say it's spam?
at first glance it looks like one of those "this is the best host ever - you guys should check them out" posted by the website owners themselves ....

but most of us know kylespringer and realise it's not :)