SALE: caraudioarchive.com

Stope

I got the domain appraised in the high $xxx and would like to sell in the low-mid $xxx to mid $xxx. So lets start the bidding.

HAHA...Nice try. You registered the domain yesterday, which gives it no more than the value of my fingernail clippings. We're not stupid around here.

What are you basing your asking price on?
The name isn't particularly effective. What do you see as the end result for the domain? How would someone benefit from this domain?

I'm only asking because you had the domain appraised and I would like to know the methodology involved.

Last edited:
xcel i never said you were stupid. I'm just saying it has good potential for a site and thats why I am selling it. I had a web hosting company appraise it for me. He said he would think somewhere in the high $xxx for it so thats what I put it as. Car Audio Archive does sound pretty decent for a place to go to get good deals on audio parts and such.

I don't see how you will ever be able to sell that domain in the hundreds at all. Unless its a common word (which it is not), it needs to have a lot of traffic. It may have potential for somebody, but the potential would have to be built, and I don't see how its worth that much money. I would be thinking something around $50 at the most. And asking for that much money, just seems like your trying to play people...even though you were unaware of it.