[SALE] paleckhosting.com

paleck

The site is going up for sale. The site has been put on hold until new ownership takes over. It has cPanel and AutoPilot to run the wbe hosting. There is a ticket support center set up and a forum. They site design is complete and fully functional. The domain still has 9 months until it expires. All clients will be now under your control and you can do whatever with them. It is 8 clients for hosting. Please post your bids.

Regards,
Paleck

Hello paleck,

I may be interested in this domain name but I though you had already sold your customers to someone else as previously mentioned pm via WHT if I am wrong.

YOUR SITE said:
This Account Has Been Suspended

Your website does not work please have hostgator unsuspend your account. I am a little keen on this because you was giving me very very little information and more was interested of how much I am going to bid on your customers than anything else. Could you provide valid proof of your customers?

Please let me know, if everything goes good. I am surly to purchase.

Frimon86

I would have to think that if his account is suspended at HG then the clients are no longer around.

Clients have not been sold yet. The clients are still there. They know that there is a switch of management and that everything will be donw for a week.

Clients have not been sold yet. The clients are still there. They know that there is a switch of management and that everything will be donw for a week.
They're willing to have their sites down for a week? :)

ldcdc/paleck said:
Q: They're willing to have their sites down for a week?

A:Yes.

Hmmm.

Why is your account suspended for?
If you havnt found a solid deal yet then why have your account suspnded for? Is it possible for you to provide some proof of your customers websites?

[paleck said:

Isnt this sale already pending to some other guy on WHT, thats what you said to me through via pm WHT. I am getting two stories from you on two different forums and its starting to ring some bells in my head, this is not a good start my friend.

You still havnt replied to my pm but your online and active. I won't be interested in this deal any more.

I searched your company up and found this;
http://www.webhostingjury.com/reviews/Paleck_Hosting

All three of them testimonials are yours because you've been under them on different forums trying to let people know about your company. The one that really chewed me up was this review
xT-Dart-Tx said:
I love paleckhosting. Best hosting company I have ever seen.
used to be at l33thost.com but they were just way to unstable, and shortly after I left, the shutdown.
Paleckhosting has been 200x better for me, and I'm it will be for you.

Length of time hosted by this company : More than 3 years
review your company you've been in business for only 6 months

Creation date: 30 Mar 2006 12:12:54
Expiration date: 30 Mar 2007 12:12:54

But fake reviews is enough. Thanks anyways!

Last edited:
We grew to much in the 6th months for me to have time to run the company. Actually, The bottom review is from me but the other two arent. So get your facts straight before you accuse people wrongly.

paleck said:
We grew to much in the 6th months for me to have time to run the company. Actually, The bottom review is from me but the other two arent. So get your facts straight before you accuse people wrongly.

First of all, Im not hear to ruin your thread but I dont want people to be fruaded out like I was befor and going to be. No ones a victem on my clock.

paleck on webhostingtalk.com via pm said:
It is currently 3 game servers and 3 web hosting clients. Its small, but do you still want it?

6 Customers total is really not big, you make it sound as if you have 50 customers plus. But if you really want to get into this, sure lets go. After that private message I sent some more out and here was your next reply;

paleck said:
Its 3 game servers totally 25 slots. 2 are cs 1.6 one is css. how much are you willing to pay?

You ignored my questions and just went to how much I was willing to give you. With your proffesion Im willing to give $0 and take the customers off your hands to give them a nice home but no way am I going to even be frauded out. If you think your real good show me a test server ip, Ive got just about every game of half life so show me a server ip and put your company name in the server name for proof big guy. You couldnt even show a test server ip, you was trying to get customers but they wouldnt go without proof - http://forums.srcds.com/printthread.php?tid=2252-paleck . Your running a game server on a sempron 2600 with 512mb ram. Get outta hear!

paleck said:

So that DARK person is not you? Why would they be advertising for you?
http://www.webhostingforum.com/archive/index.php/t-1515.html

Appears they are, they got the same personality as you. "We strive to.." bullcrap. Isnt that what you said on that srcds forum?

Last edited:
paleck said:

So you admit you are a liar and still expect people to take your sale seriously?
You don't even have an account anymore and you expect people to believe your "clients" are willing to just wait around until there is a sale?

Move along everyone. Nothing to see here.