Saw a good reseller, forgot where it was, help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cragllo

I am looking for the following reseller or better:

4Gb Space
45Gb Bandwidth
unlimited everything
cPanel WHM
$5 / Month

I have seen exactly that somewhere, but can't seem to find it as I cleared my bookmarks. If someone could point me to this great deal, or maybe match or beat it, that would be awesome.

Thanks,
Craig.

Thread moved to Web Hosting Requests.

Craig, your requested specs look like a host that offers exactly what you want would be overselling. How important is it for you to get what you pay for?

Yea, I suppose, any recomendations on a good reseller for me to host my sites and friends... and others.

MOD NOTE: Post removed. Posts with simply a link to a business website are not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
MOD NOTE: Please make a clear offer that is close to the OP's requirements and read the rules that govern this subforum. We rely on your cooperation. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking for the following reseller or better:

4Gb Space
45Gb Bandwidth
unlimited everything
cPanel WHM
$5 / Month

I have seen exactly that somewhere, but can't seem to find it as I cleared my bookmarks. If someone could point me to this great deal, or maybe match or beat it, that would be awesome.

Thanks,
Craig.

For $5 / Month your kidding?
My advice is to increase your budget or lower your specs... and should be able to find a good reliable host. You get what you pay for 99% of the time... and it's better "safe" then sorry later on.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sus123