say hello to me

eglim

Hi I am eglim. 23yrs old and work as Web Developer. Also have a hosting company.

say hello to me.

Last edited:
Hello. I'm John, I'm addicted to World of WarCraft, and you may never see me again because of it :D

Hello!

Hello eglim,

I would like to welcome you to HostingDiscussion (one of the fastest growing online communities on the web) and would like to introduce you to the team here :

Artashes : Community Leader
Orioli : Community Leader

ldcdc : Moderator (you'll want to stay out of this one's way...he's real mean)
webfreak08 : Moderator (the latest addition to the HostingDiscussion team and a really great guy)

We also have a team of Community Advisors, which are here to help and guide you, to ensure your experience here is as enjoyable as possible!

Please remember to look over the rules, for the sake of yourself and others. You can set up a signature in the MyProfile section of the site and its good to see that you found your way through to the New Members area.

I sincerely hope that you thouroughly enjoy your experience here at HostingDiscussion and if you have any problems or questions, please dont hesitate to forward them to me or any of the HostingDiscussion staff members using Private Message or email.

Happy Posting!

Regards,
~Equinox

Last edited:
Welcome to HD eglim! Have fun here! :D

ldcdc : Moderator (you'll want to stay out of this one's way...he's real mean)
Hahaha! It seems that I'm the scarecrow of the field. :D

if you have any problems or questions, please dont hesitate to forward them to me or any of the HostingDiscussion staff members using Private Message or email.
While there's absolutely no problem with contacting a member via PM or email, the main purpose of the board is to openly discuss things with the other members. Why else be a member if not to participate in/start discussions? :)

(Now you can see why Equinox says I'm mean. :))

Last edited:
Hello, eglim, and welcome to HostingDiscussion.com! It looks like you have the highest posts per day out of anyone here: 8.09.
webfreak08 : Moderator (the latest addition to the HostingDiscussion team and a really great guy)
Follow the rules and we'll have no problems. :)