Searching for sponsorship

Status
Not open for further replies.

explicit

My name is Tien and I'm the leader of my Counter-Strike 1.6 team named Eternity Gaming. I've been trying to get a sponsorship for my team so we have a server to practice on since CAL(CyberAthleteLeague) is right around the corner as well as the other leagues and ladders we will/have joined. Our division is CAL Open and this is our 2nd year in CAL. Hopefully, we will be CAL -IM next season or the season after that. As for the sponsorship, I will advertise your company wherever I can such as our forums( when we get it up) and our main site. Also, I can advertise your company on my web hosting company that I currently work for which is paying for our vent server at the moment.

Need sponsorship for:
*1 decent and reliable pub to have some fun in.(If you can not sponsor, then we don't need it) Approx: 10-12 slots

*1 private boosted(if possible) server for scrims, CAL matches, and practices. Approx: 10-11 slots.

*Enough webspace to be able to host a site and a forum that could possibly grow into a larger community. Also some extra space for match demos to be uploaded for people to download.

What do you get? :
I would be able to advertise your company on our clan site on every page. This includes your logo along with a url link. Your logo and url link will also be on our forums, and there will be a sticky to advertise and promote your company. Basically, we'll put your logo just about anywhere on the site.

How to contact me: AIM- KrayzieAzianKidd
MSN- KrayzieAznKidd@gmail.com
IRC- #eternity.cs on gamesurge.net

It would be much appreciated if you could sponsor us and it would help us out greatly preparing for CAL. Thank you for taking the time to read this and we hope you take this under consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.