Server Management Starting from $28.95!

ptn1

Starting from $28.95/mo

- 24x7x365 monitoring (can page you on problems if you want as well)
- Regular security audits
- Firewall service
- Backend software installs and upgrades
- Kernel upgrades
- CPanel and server services troubleshooting
- Custom software installation by request

This is not support for hosting clients.

Support by phone, AIM, e-mail, ticket system, or mental telepathy.

E-mail or PM if interested.

Well I don't really keep track of hours, per se. If it's patching our routine work, as many hours as it takes. You pay for server managemen, I manage the server. If things break, I fix it, whether or not you have "hours" left.

However, adding accounts and doing web work is not included in the basic plan. I assume that whoever I manage can do the really routine stuff. If you need to throw out a time, say 10 hours of "tinkering" a month as defined as debugging CGI scripts and stuff like that.

If you need to throw out a time, say 10 hours of "tinkering" a month as defined as debugging CGI scripts and stuff like that.

:eek:
You sure you want to give that number?
That is a lot of time for doing things like that, most server admins wouldn't even think about doing that for the owner.

That selling your services for just $2.90/hour and that is even excluding the normal server admin work like patching, updating etc.

Which assumes constant month-to-month... I haven't had a client that has even used close to that even in one month. If they need that much hand-holding odds are the don't have the money to hire me in the first place.