Server monitoring tools

Any of the tools that offer SNMP support are great for seeing everything that's going on in a server.

I used to use Solarwinds years ago, along with Nagios and Cacti. This was several years ago that I worked with these software and they were awesome at what they did back then. I can only imagine that they've improved setup and configuration features over the years as I know Cacti was a pain in the butt to setup back in the mid-2000's (one of the reasons I moved to Solarwinds).

Any of the tools that offer SNMP support are great for seeing everything that's going on in a server.

I used to use Solarwinds years ago, along with Nagios and Cacti. This was several years ago that I worked with these software and they were awesome at what they did back then. I can only imagine that they've improved setup and configuration features over the years as I know Cacti was a pain in the butt to setup back in the mid-2000's (one of the reasons I moved to Solarwinds).

Cacti was still the same 2 years ago a right pain in the butt

True, but for 100 monitors (which is more than enough for MOST small hosts) there is a free version that works.

I actually like StatusCake.

It's a one-line set up for server monitoring, it's not invasive and doesn't affect performance.
Plus once you've configured some hooks and to some api scripts it will start and stop monitoring each individual site on your server.

Go For cacti Panel...its best Tool For Live BW Monitoring purpose...
its give you live Real-time traffic status checking as well as Easily provides good Graphs

Regards,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tombarko8