Share a Memory

Exon

I was chattin' with Mark just a bit ago and we shared a few memories - I thought it'd be neat to have a thread and see what other funny memories people had.

My son Nolan just turned 7 in August of 05. He is the spawn of Satan sometimes, but at the same time you can't do anything but just love him. For instance - we were in the car and I hit a curb. I blurted out, "F&*$ a duck!". Now, Nolan in the car with me turns and says without hesitation, "You can't F&*$ a duck.". He said it plain as day, as though he was just saying, "The sky is blue."

Like I said, can't help but love him! :)

Share a funny memory - let's have a laugh!

I sure hope he doesn't keep saying that in public places John, that would be hilarious.

Funny stuff always happens to me, so plenty of such memories. For example, during the "Gay Pride" week in Montreal (big event), my girlfriend, her friend and me decided to go into a gay club (their parties are awesome btw). It is usual sight to see some women in the club as well. About half an hour into our party, another two gorgeous women walked in and I commented on how hot one of them was. After brief discussion on that lady's outfit, body, etc., my girlfriend knew exactly what was going on. She went up to her and told her that we (and me particularly) wanted to meet her. As she approached (with her pimp Karim) and the usual meeting with two kisses on the cheek took place, I see my girlfriend laughing behind her. A minute later I realized that the "girl" who is hitting on me is actually a guy...

As she approached (with her pimp Karim) and the usual meeting with two kisses on the cheek took place, I see my girlfriend laughing behind her. A minute later I realized that the "girl" who is hitting on me is actually a guy...
That's interesting, Art... :shocked:

A minute later I realized that the "girl" who is hitting on me is actually a guy...
Which is why I lock myself in my house or office, and rarely come outside to look at the sun. ;)

Well, there was once this time in band camp...............

J/K

Most of my stories revolve around Central American and Caribbean drinking binges so the details are far to disjointed and hazy to relate properly.

Artashes said:
As she approached (with her pimp Karim) and the usual meeting with two kisses on the cheek took place, I see my girlfriend laughing behind her. A minute later I realized that the "girl" who is hitting on me is actually a guy...

Now thats just FUNNY! :kiss: :)

So Art, what were you doing hitting on another girl when you've got a girlfriend? Sorry that whole...four way thing didn't work out for ya ;)

Nice stories guys! I shared them with my gf. :)

Most of my stories revolve around Central American and Caribbean drinking binges so the details are far to disjointed and hazy to relate properly.
Actually, that's a very nice story. "My stories resume" by Blue. :D

Ah, funny story time, my story goes back to college.

At the university I attended the fraternity houses were all off campus, two were on one side of US1, mine on the other side. "Wars" between the houses were common, and each would figure out some new way to annoy the other. One year we had the pledges assemble what we nick named the "tube-a-lator", in response to our house getting bombarded with a half a gross of eggs. The tube-a-lator consisted of a 5-gal bucket slung between two large palm trees in the backyard with a few hundred feet of surgical tubing. A dozen pledges could pull it back enough that we could lob objects over the house, across US-1 and hit the house across the street.
The morning of the retaliation we went to the farmers market and acquired a substantial quantity of rotten tomatoes. The bucket was filled, the pledges armed the device, the spotters manned their posts on the roof, and the fun began. Numerous volley's fired, while most hit the building or vehicles in the parking lot, a few were able to clear their roof and go into their backyard, and a plan was born.
That evening they attacked as expected and once again it was our turn. The following day some brothers went surf fishing, caught a sand shark and brought it home. That evening the house across the street was having pool party (luau) with a sorority from another school. The shark (still alive) was loaded into the bucket, the pledges pulled for all they were worth along with some brothers, and the shark was sent sailing over our roof, across US-1, over their roof and disappeared.
The screams that followed let us know we got it into the backyard, moments later we learned we made the money shot. Yup, people running around screaming there's a shark in the pool.
BTW - For those not familiar with sand sharks, they are small bottom dwelling sharks, and not man eaters. Short of opening its mouth and sticking your finger or toe into it you will not get bitten.