Shared hosting in South Korea?

JackMolller

Any body can offer a Shared hosting in South Korea please?
I am from singapore , I live in Korea . I want to host my website in south korea . I am going to run a community forum for foreigners here. There are many hosting companies in this country but they do not speak English. :(

Sick and tired of hosting companies in Korea

I am from Singapore. Desperately looking for a host in korea that can speak english.

korean web hosting companies suck. All support is done in a forum
and the funny thing is that they lock your topic after they reply your question so you need to open a new thread every time you want to follow up a subject. My visitors are from Korea I need to host my fourm here . In my download center there will be a lot of uploads and downloads.

Can't imagine there are millions of big hosting companies here and they just don't care about foreigners !

They seem to hate foreigners..:crash:

Hi,

Why you need the server in korea..:confused:

Any problem if your webserver at US or other country, if you consider for high latency, I think it's not much difference if you just create a forum for your community.

I would like to say that any US-based hosting provider can meet all your needs and expectations.
Try to search via Google for the best hosting provider!

I'm a foreigner (in the US) and sometimes I hate myself, but on the whole, business is business.

There could be rules and restrictions that stop companies from the US to operate in Korea but more often the issue with operating in a foreign country is accountability and money. It costs a small fortune to setup shop in different countries, especially in your part of the world.

There *IS* a market for it, but just like in the US or the UK, people like to deal with support in their own country in their timezone.

Two that are well known in your part of the world are:
http://www.vpshosting.co.kr
http://www.jafarnet.com

Both have been around since 2001/2002 and both receive writeups in various industry magazines (including WHIR)

Why you need the server in korea...

Any problem if your webserver at US or other country, if you consider for high latency, I think it's not much difference if you just create a forum for your community.

I would like to say that any US-based hosting provider can meet all your needs and expectations.

I live in Korea . I want to host my website in south korea . I am going to run a community forum for foreigners here.

Having experiencing with browsing the same Russian-based websites when in Canada and Russia - the connectivity and speed of the site differs greatly.

A member asked for a specific enough recommendation/advice to be hosted in Korea, let's respect his decision and help him find a provider, instead of trying to convince him otherwise. :)

As for me, unfortunately, I do not know any personally, nor have any direct experience. But a quick search on Google got me to this page: http://www.koreawh.com/ (can't read but it looks like a web hosting company)

My additional advice will be to also verify with the Korean-based web hosting companies you approach where their servers are located physically. A lot of them have servers in other countries as well.

Cheers.

Mybe you can used a local hosting or find in US hosting...
many hosting with a good experience and services...

Thanks and hope it can help

Thank you all for your help. I called Internet Brothers and Talked with Mr Francis. they speak English fluently. at last I got some English speaking guys in Host business here. I am going to sign up with them. :)