Site review please

Wayne, this would be an honest review, so bear with me. (I have experience in PPC biz).

Wayne, well, think about it. Every PPC engine that has ever become popular is because they have something unique about it - presense. Right now I see a template-job, which should not be IT.

It also looks a bit like a domain name templates that make money of clicks generating from their ad-codes.

Basically, there are thousands of other engines that look just like this. Be the one. Stand out!

So, here is what I would do about your search engine to make it look absolutely lovely and appealing.

1. Change the template - make it a unique one. Simplicity here is everything. Look at BrainFox.com or LookSmart.com

2. Don't use tropical colors. They make it unserious.

3. Try to make less of most popular "pre-searched terms" on your home page - they just make you lose concentration of what you really wanted to search for.

Remember of the strategy - if people wouldn't recognize a PPC search engine from its look - they will more likely to search it. If they just feel you'll make money off their search - big chances are - they'll go away.

If I think of something else, I will certainly add here.

Good luck with the project, Wayne!

Thanks Artashes I really appreciate your honest opinion as you can see im only new to the PPC biz :) I will work on a new design ect and let you all know when its done. Any other comments in the mean time is much appreciated

Chopper, you're welcome. Feel free to e-mail me during the process and ask for advice. Always good to have at least 5 people in the industry to look at your ongoing project.

Good luck,

What do you think about flash in the design? I was thinking a small and simple just to add a bit of flare not too full on so i dont loose that search engine purpose feel ?

Last edited:
If you want to go with flash, that it should be reasonable in terms of size and of the most highest quality. I wouldn't use something done for $10 for your business.

Just visited your site

Hello, I just visited your site and I think that the colors do catch the eye, but maybe add some more graphics beside each category (Automotive, etc) like you have on the top left.

Ok I have spent alot of time on a new design and have just launched it :) I am open for any comments or suggestions on the new design.

thanks
Wayne