Small Hosting Company for Sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper

Hello
We have 16 clients.

12 paying 5.95 per month for the basic plan.
1 paying 9.95 per month for the Advanced plan
2 paying $14.95 per month for the Advanced plan (with one extra parked domain each.
1 paying $59.95 per year for the basic plan (next due payment June 2004)

Between all the clients they use less than 8gb of bandwidth per month and they are currently using about one gb of disk space all up.

They are all paying via credit card via 2checkout.com
We want to sell all the clients, our 2checkout.com account, Our complete website www.todayshost.com and with the domain aswell.

We are currently using a reseller account with kualo.com that can be transfered to the new owner or the clients may be moved to your own server.

We want to sell this as one complete package and are open for any reasonable offers.

Please send myself a PM if you have any questions or would like to make an offer.

Thankyou
Wayne Clark

Hi Wayne,

Just had to signup to reply :)

I'm very interested in continuing to provide professional web hosting to all your current customers.

I've just sent you a PM.

Yes its still for sale and the highest bid at present is $1100

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thankyou
Wayne Clark

Still Available?

I am a host provider of about 300 clients and am inerested in this. Is it still for sale and what is the current asking price.

Sincerely,

jm

Re: Still Available?

u195819 said:
I am a host provider of about 300 clients and am inerested in this. Is it still for sale and what is the current asking price.

Sincerely,

jm

Yes the company is still avaliable for sale. I have replyed to your email.

Thankyou
Wayne Clark

now what is the higest bid.

where did you take your domain name? do you give it in the price? do you have some software like modernbill or something like that :) iam very interrested

Hello everone, No the company has not been sold as of yet. We are still open for bids and will except a buyout price of $1500 and yes the domain is included and there is no software such as moder
nbill ect.

Please let myself know if you have any questions.

Thankyou
Wayne Clark

More power to you if you can get it; however, I think 12+ months of revenue is unrealistic for a user base of that size that's month to month without contracts.

Good luck.

*wow* $1500 for 16 clients ... so the real choice comes down to how much are you willing to pay for customer aquisition ?

94$ each sounds a lot - depends on how long they stay, what else you can sell them, what your profit per customer works out to be.

I'm suprised a shared hosting client is worth anything like that much in todays market

Revenue is around $100 a month....If you can get $1100 sell it fast :D

My bid is $250 :D

BTW where are the servers located?

Status
Not open for further replies.