Software Development Company For Sale

revoshift

Good Evening
RevoShift setup a software development company called RevoSoftware.com last July and launched a piece of software which has been updated regularly since.
We have also been developing a complete webhost management system (which based on our research could sell for between $100-300 per licence) and we will complete this for the companies purchasers. This was due to go on sale August 2005.
We are accepting offers for the company, we will accept the highest offer and although we do not want to drag out the sale we would like to have offers in the mid to late $xxx's.
Also this could be a good investment for a webhost as it could make its software to promote itself.

Included in sale:

2 years webhosting (500mb webspace, 40gb bandwidth)

Domain Name - RevoSoftware.com

Website Design (We can redesign it if wanted)

Source code for all projects the company has ever worked on. (Including RevoToolbox (which is essentially Webhost Toolbox 2.0), and a internet browser)

Free completion of the webhost management system (We expect to complete it by July 2005, including all testing, ready for launch in August)

Copy of the report regarding design of the webhost management system (the design of this system was fully documented. A manual also is being written)

Discounted rates for further software development (we will give quotes and then you will get a 25% discount)

Guranteed we wont open a competing software delopment company within 4 years.

Buy it now:
If you want to buy the company immediatly without having to wait until i have received all offers we will sell the company for $1000

Jonathan

Last edited:
Jonathan, good luck selling your company. I know how dedicated you were to this project and how many hours you put into it.

Best,

Thanks, I spent along time researching and developing this latest project (the webhosting manager) but I want to concentrate more on web design because we have the possibility of some large contracts coming soon and we need to be ready so we can provide our clients the best possible service.

Incase anyone is interested the webhosting manager has the following features:

Store all client data and link billing data to each one, its as simple as click on a client and then click billing.

The software has built in database drivers and is able to create the database when first launched, define the Admin username and password.

For security the program has different access levels to allow different staff to use the system

Setup packages which are linked to the billings

Store cost data so monthly/yearly costs can be calculated by the system

Monthly reports

Anyway post here if your interested or for a private offer contact me at jon@revoshift.com, i want to sell this company within the next 2 weeks.

Jonathan

Last edited:
Hosting Website

Good Evening,
Our UK based company sql Associates Limited are very interested in purchasing you hosting company, could you please advise as to whether or not it is still for sale, and if so, how we go about viewing the site.

Please contact me at christopher_kitchen@hotmail.com to discuss further.

Thank you for your time.

Chris Kitchen.

revoshift said:
Good Evening
RevoShift setup a software development company called RevoSoftware.com last July and launched a piece of software which has been updated regularly since.
We have also been developing a complete webhost management system (which based on our research could sell for between $100-300 per licence) and we will complete this for the companies purchasers. This was due to go on sale August 2005.
We are accepting offers for the company, we will accept the highest offer and although we do not want to drag out the sale we would like to have offers in the mid to late $xxx's.
Also this could be a good investment for a webhost as it could make its software to promote itself.

Included in sale:

2 years webhosting (500mb webspace, 40gb bandwidth)

Domain Name - RevoSoftware.com

Website Design (We can redesign it if wanted)

Source code for all projects the company has ever worked on. (Including RevoToolbox (which is essentially Webhost Toolbox 2.0), and a internet browser)

Free completion of the webhost management system (We expect to complete it by July 2005, including all testing, ready for launch in August)

Copy of the report regarding design of the webhost management system (the design of this system was fully documented. A manual also is being written)

Discounted rates for further software development (we will give quotes and then you will get a 25% discount)

Guranteed we wont open a competing software delopment company within 4 years.

Buy it now:
If you want to buy the company immediatly without having to wait until i have received all offers we will sell the company for $1000

Jonathan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikstrahost