Some doubts about parking

OwlMan

It's been a while since I've looked into parking domains but recently reconsidered this option as Adsense is no longer paying off and rather than have these domains sit idle, I could hopefully at least cover the reg. fee with some parking revenue.

If I'm not mistaken, some parking sites only allow you to use sites that are not promoted and that generate type in traffic or old traffic, so my question is, which legit ones allow you to promote these parked sites without breaking the ToS?

I've not heard of any services not allowing you to use domains that were promoted (or are being promoted) for revenue purposes. You could use a service such as Domain Sponsor to generate revenue on the site. You'd use their DNS etc, so no need for a hosting account.

There are other companies out there that offer a similar service, but I've seen pretty decent reviews on this company in the past - hopefully they haven't changed too much.

Its better to just use your domain and create ads on your site, And have a small simple site up that fits your domain, You park it and make money.

Another variation in domain parking, whether you are planning to develop a domain name in the future, resell it, or just keep it in your portfolio is parking the domain name and allowing relevant advertising to be placed on its page, attempting to monetize your investment. This is sometimes called domaineering.

Regards
Walter Burke

One of the hosting providers we just acquired had a ton of parked domains with banner ads on each of them. Why would you not attempt to maximize earnings off of your parked domain assets?

One of the hosting providers we just acquired had a ton of parked domains with banner ads on each of them. Why would you not attempt to maximize earnings off of your parked domain assets?

Is there any money in this? I always hesitated to use adsense on parked domains, because if they are not promoted and thus probably not raking well, how is it possible to make some money out of them?