Sponsered Host needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomad

Hi,
I'm looking for someone that I know, for a Higher end VPS, or a low end dedicated server. The site is very SQL intensive. It is a rather large forum, with about 180,000 post and 4000 members. It is hosted on a low end vps right now. The server they are on doesnt have enough memory for them to currently cope, and the owner is struggling to pay for the current plan as is. If you all can offer us something better, please let us know. We are looking to place a banner or text link noting that you all sponsor the site in return. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions. Please feel free to PM me if you need the URL

nomad said:
Hi,
I'm looking for someone that I know, for a Higher end VPS, or a low end dedicated server. The site is very SQL intensive. It is a rather large forum, with about 180,000 post and 4000 members. It is hosted on a low end vps right now. The server they are on doesnt have enough memory for them to currently cope, and the owner is struggling to pay for the current plan as is. If you all can offer us something better, please let us know. We are looking to place a banner or text link noting that you all sponsor the site in return. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions. Please feel free to PM me if you need the URL
What's the load that generates your site on your current server and what are their specifications? Also, how much space and bandwidth do you require?

I might be able to offer you a reseller account on a server that could hold you.

Hello nomad

Do you mean you want to get a VPS or dedicated server for free? Just want to clarify.

hostton said:
Hello nomad

Do you mean you want to get a VPS or dedicated server for free? Just want to clarify.
According to the post either a high end VPS or low end dedicated server.

nomad said:
Hi,
What does the sponsoring company get in return??

Status
Not open for further replies.