Sponsor for my Call of Duty 2 Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

amr1991

Hello everyone! :)

I have created a realism clan for Call of Duty 2 called 6th Ranger Battalion. First off. My friends and I have tried multiple times to manage a server. But we just keep coming out short. It's very hard to come by people that would mind being in a clan without a server. I am looking to start a very successful clan and I would need a gaming server. My cousin has friends that host him a gaming server but they require him to have their Website posted on the server name, their website, and teamspeak. This I think is very, very lucky. I wouldn't mind anything above that, I mean just sponsering a name... I would do way more than that if possible, I'm up to any suggestions. Im not looking for much. A 12 man server would be fine with me. Please be generous and don't flame me for being such a lame-o for asking for a server. :dance:

I usually give away Call of Duty 2 gameservers for 30.50$ around there, including teamspeak voice servers and would consist of 12 play slots. Would it be possible to be paid in the future?

That's a 366$ annual value product being given out for free, and that would lose alot of space on the server and alot of revenue. So, yes. Would I be able to get some payments in?

Well the fact that it's all free for teamspeak, I don't really need that. I understand that no one wants to loan a free game server. Like I said, what if I couldn't pay at some time. Then I would be in some deep trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting