Sponsor request

desperado

I know what i'm going to request is something big and you'll say that nobody will give it for free, but please just let me try. I had a sponsor who was willing to give what i'm asking for but he quit the hosting biz and the company who bought him wasn't as kind as him.

I am planning to give free hosting to quality sites (not the forum-only sites or without contest which the internet is full of). I know there are many free hosts out there, but most are the kind which ask you to post on their forum to get hosting and they accept most sites. I want to do something like 57host.biz does ( which has all my respect ). There are many talented people with good sites out there. And these people are my target.

You might ask where do the sponsors come in. As i stated above i lost my sponsor so i don't have any space available now.
I'm looking for somebody to offer me a reseller account or dedicated ( people have dreams ... my dream is to make the world a better place ).
I am not a newbie in the hosting biz. I am an user for 4 years and i have been working for free hosting company for 2. Currently i left that company because the host was getting worse each day...

I even offer my services to the company which will be good enough to help me. I have cPanel/WHM and Ensim experience. I can do support tickets, live chat and others.

I would prefer the dedicated path, as this would give more control on the server and i could offer a better service. (in the place i was working before only the owner had root access and since he was online rarely, even simple problems took days to solve.... and people don't like this)

I ask the people again not to
:gun: me or :beathim: :)

The company which sponsors me will be advertised and i would clearly state that it is providing the server. In time the site will have many visitors most interested in hosting so the company only has to gain.

Thank You,

P.S. I'm not doing this for $$ or anything else. I just want to do something good for the internet.

You can contact me by PM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sus123