Sponsored hosting (request)

soluate

Hi, I am looking for a sponsored (bannerless aswell) host where i can host my hosting support site. I only need about 80MB of space and other features like SQL databases and E-mail, PHP ect. (CPanel if possible with fantastico) If you can help me host my hosting support desk please e-mail me general@plexs.net and you would be helping me out alot. Or you could reply to this post or PM me but e-mail would be quicker because it checks constantly.

Thanks for your help guys.
Dale!

I am sorry, but let me get this correct. You have a hosting site, but can't host a support site?

If I've got this wrong, please correct me!

Kriptonic I am wanting hosting for a support site so that it is on a different server so that if for any reason my server goes down the support site is still online. (sorry that i was not to clear about that)

You are kidding right. Please say that this is an early April fools joke.
You want someone to give you free anonymous hosting to host a support site for you, a competitor.
You should really re-think you business plan if you can't even afford to pay a few dollars a month for an off site support site.

I agree with with everyone else. I would consider it a very unprofessional act to ask another web host for free web hosting. That is kind of selfish that you can collect the money from your customers but cannot pay for an off-site support site.

That's just my opinion on the matter ;)