Sponsorer needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

webgivers

Hello All,

I'm Karthik, owner of a P2H community. I am out to search for a sponsorer who could give me an free VPS.

What would I do for the sponsorer?

I would place banners of yours on my website and would redirect premium clients towards you. So please consider it

Thank You

Hello Karthik,

You'll want to post traffic stats, number of visitors, number of hits, average time of user on your site, what the VPS will be used for, and the type of community along with any demographics which will help advertisers.

Also, additional items such as how much space, bandwidth and memory are required on the VPS etc.

If I go to a car dealership and tell him "I want a car" but don't qualify what type or what I plan to do with it, if he showed me a Mini and I needed to haul tools in a truck, we'd have a problem.

A little more information on the sponsorship opportunity will help all members get an idea of what they are getting into.

One final item is that you'll want to post any terms, how long you want the VPS for free, and if you are willing to pay a portion of it at all.

Sorry for that.

I would be using the VPS to give away free hosting with ads of the sponsorer enabled. The VPS range suited will be

* 120 GB Disk Space
* 800 GB Monthly Bandwidth
* 1024 MB Dedicated RAM
* 1.2 Ghz CPU
* 1 IP Address

The licenses I require are
Cpanel/WHM
Softaculous
Zamfoo(If possible)
Litespeed

What I can do for you?
I'll be adding a backlink to all the sites hosted by me and I would place ads of yours on mine and would redirect paid clients to you and would place all your offers on my website

We need info about the websites you want to host. Most people wont give you free hosting unless the subject matter that your hosting is something that they have a personal interest in or benefits their company.

Text links on random websites are not worth much.

So what are the sites you need to host?

The following content would be strictly prohibited on the servers:

1. Illegal use
2. Threatening Material
3. Fraudulent Content
4. Forgery or Impersonation
5. Unsolicited Content
6. Copyright Infringements
7. Collection of Private Date (Unless DPA Registered)
8. Viruses
9. IRC Networks (Including all IRC Material)
10. Peer to Peer software
11. Any Adult Content
12. Nulled Softwares

Other than the above sites all the sites will be hosted(leaving some)

webgivers your offer is ridiculous, you haven't given proper information about Your site and company and You want to attract sponsor... Won't happen until You present needed info.

Hello,

I am Chris Robinson, Chief Executive officer of Hosting42.net. We can provide you with free web hosting, Business plan. Please look at that before accepting our offer. You will be able to find the business plan http://hosting42.net/shared.html.

As many sponsors will ask for you to place your ads on there site? We do not! We do not ask for anything in return!

If you accept our sponsorship. Please act like your going to buy the product. Create an account. Leave the invoice as unpaid. Send me your domain name, and email address registered. Within 12 hours, I will put this on a free account, and dispatch your account information

Sincerely,

Chris Robinson
http://www.hosting42.net

Hello,

I am Chris Robinson, Chief Executive officer of Hosting42.net. We can provide you with free web hosting, Business plan. Please look at that before accepting our offer. You will be able to find the business plan http://hosting42.net/shared.html.

As many sponsors will ask for you to place your ads on there site? We do not! We do not ask for anything in return!

If you accept our sponsorship. Please act like your going to buy the product. Create an account. Leave the invoice as unpaid. Send me your domain name, and email address registered. Within 12 hours, I will put this on a free account, and dispatch your account information

Sincerely,

Chris Robinson
http://www.hosting42.net

The OP is looking for a VPS, not a shared hosting account.

Status
Not open for further replies.