Sponsorship for dog owner community please??

Status
Not open for further replies.

k9base

Hello Everyone,

My name is Mike and I own http://k9base.com we are a new, fresh, growing dog owner community and resource site, we have already got 21 members in under 3 days and over 600 posts in our forum.

We are constantly bringing more and more content to help dog owners. We are an informative, free resource for dog owners with many training articles, tips and much more! We also have a growing community for dog owners to discuss all aspects of dog ownership.

Our current webhost has decided to close its doors, I am looking for a great webhosting company to please sponsor us in providing us with a cPanel webhosting plan, We are looking at a minimum of 100mb space and 10gb Bandwidth.

In return I will have a link in the footer of all our pages on k9Base.com "Webhosting Sponsored by yourcompany!" or "Hosted by yourcompany!" Also can make a thread about your webhosting in our forums and also a link to you on our links page. As we are becoming a great community i'm sure this will bring a lot of potential customers to your site.

Feel free to contact me via..

Email: mike@k9base.com
MSN: m1k30rz@gmail.com
or alternativley PM me or reply to this topic :)

Thank you for your help and time!

-Mike

Hi Mike,

We don't mind helping you out. I'm a dog lover myself :)

Would it be possible for me to see the traffic logs to the site?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.