Sponsorship Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReachTheSky

Greetings.
My name is Stevens Rodríguez and I'm from Costa Rica. I've been a non-registered user but a reader of this website for a while now. I decided to registered here, because I thought any of the companies listed here might want to help me.
I'm the team manager and gamer of one of Costa Rica's most known gaming teams known as WarFare Commandos. We recently achieved a 4th place in the national Call Of Duty 2 Tournament facing the reigning champions in our group and losing vrs the 3rd place via Overtime

I've been in the Gaming Community of Costa Rica for more than 5 years now. And I've been promoting videogaming, not only playing it. Our gaming community is formed by more than 1500 users from Quake 3 to Guild Wars. (as it can be seen in gamingcr.com a news & forums website for our community.)

I'm starting a project. A huge one. The "Professional Costa Rican Gaming League". This is not a new project at all. We have the support of some companies in my country. Amongst those is Primarke S.A. a company related to technology investment. Also, we got sponsored with a couple of voice servers to allow our gamers to talk while playing in the easiest way via online. We are going to set up an FPS Season and an RTS. We plan to host online ladders and also offline tournaments not to promote one single game excluding a part of our community, but to take reigning champs of one game to do exhibitions match of Quake IV in a W3 tournament per example.. So pple get in touch with other games..and start to assist as a whole community.. As a matter of fact. Our first offline tournament takes place on july 9th.

So, what do we need?. We want to set up a website similar to clanbase.com. A website where gamers could get news from tourneys both offline and online. We want to set it up using e107 a great software using PHP and MYSQL. I think we are going to need a couple of mysql databases: one for the portal, one to set up some bloggin community for the users, other one for the photogallery. and two or more for future ideas. We are going to need a couple of subdomains. 40+. and same amount of FTP accounts as in subdomains. I think we are going to need close to 5gigs that would last for a long time. Seeing the fact that we are going to be uploading tournament's demos...and videos from the tournaments. 5gigs are nothing, but we could handle it as a start and deal with it later somehow. However, we could discuss about this seeing the fact that we won't start using the 5 gigs.

Also, email accounts are required. It is not necessary to have space because i plan to register the email accounts with the Live beta that allow users to have @yourname.com with 2gigs inbox. so you don't have to worry bout that space. However unlimited email accounts would be great.

Our community has national servers from W3 and CSS. However those servers are national. THIS is not a requirement, as it would be too much to ask to the same company, however, if any other company would love to sponsor a CoD2 12 slot server (5v5 + 2 spectators) or any other game server, it would be good. as that server would be used to official matches and international games, allowing pple from other countries to see an sponsored link in the game to your website.
For example a Match vrs a British or colombiam team would allow to promote your company not nationaly but international.

Okey. Now back into the topic of your interest. What would any of the companies over here could get in exchange to all I'm asking?.
First of all. I would love to create a good-relationship with our sponsor. As it has happened with the other sponsors we have. This way we would do our best to help in your promotion.
A banner link is not enough, I know. I want that our sponsors really get something back in exchange for believing and "investing" in this project.

via ONline: a banner link to your website and even a "referer" program..so gamers could get hosting plans with your company and our team, could help them set up a website using php or something, of course, asking nothing in exchange. A whole "SPONSORS" section, where we show what your company's about. People could get a little more information about your company. Your company name and logo and everything you would love, once a month, in our Monthly-Online-Bulletin that would be sent to every user registered in our website with important information regarding tournaments and so on. Your name and link in a "thanks for the support" section in each server.

via Offline: Logos and names in the posters made for the tournaments.
Promoting your company's name in our offline tournaments by adding a "Promo" video Prior to the start of Each Match in the offline events showing all of our sponsors.
Other ideas I have in mind to "promote" your company.

This is most of what we are doing here.. Writing more could take a bit more time.. and make this post a bit longer. However I would be more than glad to chat a bit more with anyone, if any company is interested. Moreover, If any has any doubt regarding any of this information. Please Do let me know to answer it ASAP in the forum.

Best Regards.
Stevens Rodríguez.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to post again. However I've been trying to edit this post for quite sometime now and didn't find anything. I just thought I should clarifiy my idea bout webspace. Since the website is going to start. I don't think we are going to need that much webspace at the moment. However, I would like that people consider that this project might require to "grow" its webspace as time passes because of the video, and demos uploading .... so i would like to let any of the users here this. I just thougth I should clarify that. Even if we start with less than 1 gb of webspace. I would like to expect the community grows and we (sponsor and your company) could raise those requierements as time shows up. Being a little bit flexible bout it could help us being a little more relaxed bout the Hosting topic.
I hope this had help to clarify that little mistake of mine of not explaining a bit longer that subject.

Best regards
Stevens Rodríguez

Hi,
We would be interested in helping you. Please contact me via email to gard at garmik.com. We can arrange for a chat to further discuss.

Gard
Garmik Hosting Services

Hi. I sent you the email already.. Still waiting a response. In case you didn't recieve it..please sent me a PM or let me know in this topic.
thanks
Stevens

Reachthesky,

We could set you up with our midsized business hosting account. The specs are as follows:

Space: 2 gigs
Bandwidth: 30 gigs
Features: unmetered

We can throw in a free domain registration as well. Support will be limited to help desk only. However, usually our support techs respond in under 10 minutes anyway, so you might have to wait 20. :)

We currently own an online gaming site and work with many clans/teams that play Call of Duty and other such games. We have a fair amount of experience in this field.

If you e-mail me at sales@bizhostingnetwork.com we could have this account setup by tomorrow along with the domain registered if need be. We do carry e107 in an easy install format and keep that software update on our servers.

Thank you BHNSupport I already sent you an email with my contact information. Please feel free to reply in this topic in case you didin't recieve it.
Thanks in advance.
Stevens Rodríguez

Hi,
I replied to your email, however it was returned. I'll try again but basically we can set you up with our Extreme account which will meet your needs. We can help with the domain as well. I'll also try to contact you on messenger.

Gard Bell
Garmik Hosting Services

Status
Not open for further replies.